It’s that time again to show your appreciation to your Valentine. So why not include one of these many possibilities. So in our post today, we list Valentine’s Day Weekend Dining Specials at New England’s Casinos.
Note – Any casino missing from this list did not have specials to be found as yet. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with that casino if interested.
Bally’s Tiverton Promotions – Tiverton RI
Encore Boston Harbor Casino – Everett, MA
Rare Steakhouse; February 12 through 14 – For $125 per person,
- A curated four-course menu with first features a lobster tart with caviar, and a New England shellfish assortment.
- Second, a choice of two decadent entrees:
- filet mignon adorned with foie gras and black truffles
- roasted seabass topped with lobster mushroom.
- Finally, a dark chocolate cake and chocolate covered strawberry duo.
- Reservations are recommended. Available for dine-in or to-go.
Red 8; February 12 through 14 – This Valentine’s Day – For $88 per person,
- a four-course menu featuring Cantonese favorites such as assorted dim sum for two, seafood bisque, wok-tossed dover sole fillet and wok-fried beef.
- chocolate pot de crème finished with marinated strawberries and sesame chocolate crunch. Reservations are recommended. Available for dine-in or to-go
Foxwoods – Mashantucket, CT
Caputo Trattoria – Italian fare at Caputo Trattoria
- Valentine’s Day appetizer specials that include a tri-colored salad with arugula, endive, radicchio, goat cheese, pine nuts, pears, crispy pancetta, and roasted apple dressing as well as baked Mystic oysters highlighted by spinach and oven-roasted tomato, béchamel sauce and an herb crumb gratin
- main entrees include braised veal Osso Bucco served with mushroom risotto for meat lovers, while seafood lovers will enjoy the baked spinach and lobster manicotti stuffed with herbed ricotta and topped with sherry cream.
- chocolate budino with chocolate mousse, vanilla crema, and dark cherries or the Limoncello Flute with house-made vanilla gelato, house-made Limoncello, and candied orange—or both.
Cedars Steakhouse & Oyster Bar – a variety of Valentine’s Day specials
- bacon wrapped sea scallop starter with a sweet balsamic reduction, arugula, and heirloom tomatoes.
- entrée – filet medallions with Maine lobster claws served with garlic herb mashed red potatoes, grilled asparagus, and Béarnaise sauce or Chilean sea bass accompanied by roasted garlic risotto, spinach, and a citrus champagne beurre blanc.
- Sweethearts over 21 can also enjoy a festive raspberry sorbet champagne float with their meal. Made with Nicolas Feuillatte rosé, Grey Goose vodka and raspberry sorbet, this specialty cocktail will also be served at Foxwoods’ Royal Rosé event on Feb. 17.
More At Foxwoods
David Burke Prime Steakhouse – classic and creative preparations at David Burke Prime
- Appetizer specials include an oyster shooter duo comprised of a smoked Nantucket scallop and Kumomoto oyster. Also included is a tasting of sashimi including grade A5 Wagyu sirloin, Toro tuna, foie gras, hoisin, ponzu, and grapes.
- entrée, guests can choose from surf and turf featuring grade A-5 Wagyu sirloin, Alaskan red king crab and truffle potato cake or sesame seed-crusted tuna steak with daikon, fennel slaw, and wasabi aioli
- molten chocolate cake with dark chocolate truffle and espresso gelato.
VUE 24 – atop the 24th floor of Grand Pequot Tower
- specials include a field greens salad with crispy Vermont goat cheese and toasted walnuts, topped with a strawberry champagne vinaigrette
- main dish – roasted A5 Wagyu filet mignon accompanied by a poached Stonington lobster, grilled asparagus, truffle scented pomme purée, and pinot rouge. In addition, the signature cocktail for the Royal Rosé event taking place on February 17, the raspberry sorbet champagne float, will also be available to diners at VUE 24 on Valentine’s Day
Mohegan Sun – Uncasville, CT
Jasper White’s Summer Shack – Specials available Friday, February 11 – Monday, February 14. “Eat Oysters, Get Lucky” Platter for Two – 2 Oyster & Tuna Sashimi, 4 Oysters on the Half Shell, 2 Shack Oyster Shooters for $30
- Appetizer – Baked Crab Cakes with Lump Crab Meat, Onions, Peppers & Spices, served over Mixed Greens topped with Citrus Remoulade Sauce for $18
- Entrée – Surf & Turf – Grilled 8 oz. NY Strip Steak topped with a Mushroom Whiskey Sauce and a Baked Lobster Tail served over Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Corn & Sautéed Asparagus for $52
- Dessert – Fried Ice Cream – Vanilla Bean Ice Cream topped with Raspberry Compote and Whipped Cream for $10
- 1/2 Dozen New England Oysters, 3 Fennel Milk & Lemongrass Oil, 3 Apple & Passion Fruit, 1 Bottle of Perrier Jouët Champagne (375 ml) for $59
- Beef Tartare Toast – Cured Egg Yolk, Parmesan, Sourdough for $17
- Chilled Lobster Salad – Saffron Mayo, Avocado, Taro Chips for $32
- Entrées (Pick One) –
- Striped Bass – Spinach, Parsnip Purée, Ginger Scallion Vinaigrette for $45
- Filet Mignon – Bone-In 14 oz., Potatoes, Roasted Carrots, Truffle Sauce for $85
- Dessert – Chocolate Lover – Grand Marnier Cake, Pistachio Gelato, Strawberry Ganache, Passion Fruit for $18
More At Mohegan Sun
- Appetizer – Roasted Apple Walnut Salad – Heirloom Tomato, Radish, Goat Cheese, Guava Vinaigrette for $14
- Entrée – Seared Salmon – Mexican Street Corn, Risotto, Cilantro Butter, Serrano Glaze for $28
- Dessert – ChocoFlan – Mexican Milk Chocolate, Strawberry Sauce, Berries for $12
Sushi Koya – Specials available Friday, February 11 – Monday, February 14
- Love Boat for Two – 4 Sashimi, 4 Nigiri, 2 Dinosaur Eggs and a Valentine Roll for $60
- A5 Wagyu Beef Dumplings – truffle aioli, honshimeji mushroom, black truffle for $36
- Thai Basil Surf and Turf – Filet Mignon, Lobster, Shitake, asparagus, peppers for $64
- Valentine’s Day fortune cookie for $18