Restaurant Week, The Sun Wine and Food Fest, and a new coffee store that serves a one lb. donut! Let’s look at all Mohegan Sun’s Amazing January Dining Events.
Rrelated Posts – New Dining Options at The Sun and Encore
Mohegan Sun’s Restaurant Week Returns –
Amazing January Dining Events
An array of world-class fine dining restaurants, nightlife stops, and casual hotspots are ready to treat you to the fantastic flavors of Restaurant Week from January 23rd to January 27th. Mohegan Sun Restaurant Week will include TAO’s tasty Orange Chicken, Tuscany’s House Penne with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe, and SolToro’s Pork Carnitas Flautas. Let’s look at what is in store.
- TAO Asian Bistro & Lounge headlines Restaurant Week 2022 at Mohegan Sun with a three-course meal for $60! For the first course, guests can choose from a TAO Temple Salad, Crispy Tuna Tartar, Chicken Gyoza, or Satay of Chilean Sea Bass. Second is an option of either Miso Roasted Black Cod, Orange Chicken with White Rice, Lo Mein, or Japanese Fried Chicken. Dessert features, Molten Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Gelato or a choice of Seasonal Ice Cream or Sorbet.
- At Todd English’s Tuscany, enjoy a three-course dinner for $55. The first course is a choice of either Caesar Salad or Lobster Bisque. Second is the option of House Penne with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe, Pan-Roasted Chicken with Tuscan Chickpea & Chicken Jus, or a 4 oz. Filet with Shrimp Scampi, Sautéed Spinach, Silk Potato and Demi-Glace. Finish your three-course meal with a choice of Sorbet Gelato with Chocolate Biscotti or Tiramisu with Coffee Ganache and Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans.
Amazing January Dining Events – Mohegan Sun Restaurant Week
- At BALLO Italian Restaurant, enjoy a three-course dinner for $35. The first course is a choice of either classic Caesar Salad, Arugula Salad, or Meatballs Pomodoro. Second is a choice of Rigatoni, Chicken Francese, Tagliatelle or Organic Salmon. For dessert, guests can enjoy a classic Dark Chocolate and Espresso Cannoli.
- Michael Jordan’s Steak House has a delightful, three-course meal during restaurant week for $69. Kick off this meal with a Classic Caesar, featuring Beef Tartar, Quail Egg, Crostini and Aioli. The second course is a 7 oz. Seared Tuna Steak with Spinach Arugula and Aged Balsamic. Save room for a light and refreshing Chocolate Bread Pudding and Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert.
- Swing by MJ23 Sports Bar & Grill and indulge in a three-course meal for $39. Start with a Winter Salad appetizer of Lettuce, Brussels Sprouts, Pomegranate and Goat Cheese. The main entrée consists of a juicy, 8 oz. Sirloin, 2 Tiger Shrimp, Tarragon Sauce, and Loaded Mashed Potatoes. For dessert, there is Chocolate Bread Pudding and Vanilla Ice Cream.
But Wait, There’s More!
- SolToro is offering a three-course meal for $39. For the first course, enjoy Pork Carnitas Flautas with Guacasalsa and Sour Cream. The main course features Duck Tacos with Crispy Duck Carnitas, Caramelized Onions and Fresh Cactus Salad. Dessert is a Chocolate Ganache and Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Come to Lansdowne Irish Pub & Music House for delicious, Corned Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls for $15. Foodies can enjoy the Irish Trio Dinner of Shepherd’s Pie, Irish Bangers Sausage with Baked Beans, and Corned Beef with Steamed Cabbage & Carrots for $30. Do not forget to save room for dessert! A tasty S’mores Bread Pudding served with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce is available for $12. Make sure to get there early for one of the most popular items while supplies last!
- A three-course meal at Jasper White’s Summer Shack features a Caesar Salad, 1 lb. Pan-Roasted Lobster with Corn on the Cob, and a Key Lime Pie for $50. *Dine-in only
- At Sushi Koya, enjoy Sushi Pizza and a Regular Maki Roll for $25.00.*Dine-in only
- Go to Dunkin’, buy one large hot or iced coffee, and receive a small hot or iced coffee. This offer is only available from Noon – 6:00pm.
The four-day event has something for everyone. To learn more, visit the Mohegan Sun website.
18th Annual Sun Wine & Food Fest
The second of Mohegan Sun’s Amazing January Dining Events is a mainstay in The Sun’s scheduled tastings and festivals. Wine connoisseurs and food lovers rejoice are welcome once again at the Sun Wine & Food Fest, back at Mohegan Sun. Sip and sample your way through endless vintages and signature dishes, incredible showcases, and tastings during a four-day affair across the Uncas Ballroom and the Earth Expo & Convention Center. But, the show must go on, and so must the 18th Annual Sun Wine & Food Fest with all-new events, including The Game Day Brunch on Sunday, January 30th.
A Night With Good Toms’ Lovin
On Friday, January 28th, the excitement begins with A Night of Toms’ Good Lovin’ from 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm in novelle. The ultra-lounge novelle will feature Tom Sandoval & Tom Schwartz – a dynamic mixology duo, returning with their event. They will provide an experience highlighting their new whiskey: Toms’ Good Lovin’. Complimentary cocktails are also included. Tickets are available for $40.00 in advance of the event or $50.00 on the day of the event.
Game Day Brunch
On Sunday, January 30th, the 18th Sun Wine & Food Fest Weekend will end with a GAME DAY BRUNCH at novelle. Join host Buddy Valastro and special guest Victor Cruz as you enjoy a delectable brunch and tasty specialty beverages on Sunday, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. In addition, novelle will show NFL Conference Championship games on their screens. Tickets are $90.00 in advance of the event or $100.00 on the day of the event.
The Full Event
New Coffee Shop – The Crafty Stir
While it’s not one of Mohegan Sun’s Amazing January Dining Events, The Crafty Stir is an exciting new shop that just adds to the many fabulous available dining options.
Conveniently located in a prime spot off the Sky Tower hotel lobby, The Crafty Stir is a unique fusion coffee shop. It features the finest illy coffee (including spiked coffee), breakfast sandwiches, decadent pastries, and the Humongous One Pound Donut for those feeling bold and hungry.
Open daily; The Crafty Stir features an eclectic menu of hot and iced drinks. Specialty hot drinks include Fresh Brewed Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Americano, Cappuccino, Espresso, Café Latte, Mocha Latte, Caramel Macchiato, and more.
Want to wake up in style?
Try their Spiked Coffee, such as Irish Coffee with Jameson, Carmel Irish with Jameson & Caramel Schnapps, Café Caribbean with Bacardi Spiced & Amaretto, and The Nutty Irishman with Frangelico & Irish Cream as just a few examples.
The Crafty Stir is another exciting breakfast option – and we all know how important breakfast is after a night of shows, gambling, and partying. So how’s the food, you ask? For $7.00, guests can indulge in the signature Humongous One Pound Donut and various pastries, cupcakes, bagels, and other grab n’ go options like Fruit Parfait, Yogurt, Caesar Salad, Guacamole or Hummus.
Related Post – Breakfast Options at New England Casinos
And get this – The Crafty Stir will also offer a “barista bomb,” where a pastry can be spiked with a pipette of alcohol of a guests’ choosing.
Breakfast wraps and sandwiches, smoothies including healthy Carrot Ginger Smoothie, and Beer options are all waiting for you to try.
The Crafty Stir is open daily from 6:00 am through 9:00 pm, and 6:00 am – Midnight on Friday and Saturday, with the plan to be open 24 hours soon. For more information, visit The Crafty Stir.
It certainly seems like Mohegan is the place for dining in the coming weeks. But, I will be covering other events and dining specials at Encore, Foxwoods and more soon. We are certainly lucky to have such great casinos in New England and such fine dining options.