With every new casino expansion, there is work to do on our New England Casinos Specs 2019. Encore property specs are now in. Today, we tease you with our first update. All nine casinos / resorts are together for your comparison. Tell us what you think on the NETimeGambling Facebook group. Also, consider joining our Facebook Community “New England Casinos.”
Related Post – New England Casino Gambling History – Updated
On the bottom you can click forward to see all three pages! Enjoy our New England Casinos Specs 2019 after The Binthsayer’s prognostication.
In 2015, I looked into my crystal ball to answer questions our followers were asking about casino expansion. Let’s see how well I did:
- Massachusetts will not have a full slate of casinos until 2018
- Plainridge Park Casino is positive sign.
- Steve Wynn’s Everett casino project, will face too many hurdles, legal suits, MGC quirks and toxic waste will pull out of Massachusetts.
- The Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) might not back any of the proposals in Region C. They might decide the market will become oversaturated.
- The Mashpee Wampanoag tribe will eventually establish a casino in Taunton.
- Aquinnah Wampanoag tribe, will establish a Class II casino in Martha’s Vineyard.
- MGM will change and down-scale its Springfield project due to increased CT competition on the border
- Will there be a new casino in Connecticut? Nope
- Will there be new casinos in Maine? – Nope
- Will there ever be a casino in New Hampshire? – (chuckle) When pigs fly!
NE Property Facts Rev 2