NETimeGambling is your complete resource for all nine New England Casinos. November 18th will complete our 8th Anniversary! Here’s a look at New England Casino News Promotions For November and December.
Please Note – Remember, NETimeGambling.com does not list all of New England’s promotions. We don’t include entries or kiosk type of games. For all New England casino promotions, check the New England website links above.
New England Casino News
Casinos Feeling The Effects of COVID-19 Wave
- Connecticut – restaurants end in-person service at 9:30 p.m., close by 10.
- Massachusetts – casinos must close at 9:30 pm.
- Rhode Island – casino daily hours of operation will be Sunday – Thursday, 6-10 pm, Friday & Saturday 6-10:30 pm.
- Hotels still closed – Tiverton, Twin River, Hollywood Bangor, Oxford, MGM Springfield, Encore Boston Harbor
Also, at Encore Boston Harbor, between 670 and 1,000 full-time employees may be placed on furloughs.
“…more than half of our revenue is generated at night. So closing at 9:30 pm is going to have quite an impact.”Matt Maddox, CEO, Wynn Resorts
Jerry Longo’s Meatballs and Martinis opens at Twin River
Proprietor Jerry Longo should be familiar to Rhode Islanders. His Longo’s Cafe had a memorable run on Federal Hill that started in 2009 but ended with moving to Westerly, where he has run Longo’s Ristorante and Pizzeria since 2015. Longo wanted to create a restaurant and social club with a bocce court in the middle of the dining room.
Mass Casinos Want Control Of Sports Betting Market
Owners of two out of three Massachusetts Casinos suggested last month that each of the three expanded gaming licensees should have the ability to take sports bets in person and online. Also, each licensee will be allowed to partner with up to three online or mobile sportsbooks.
The House’s proposal would allow casinos and online operators to take bets. The state senate is yet to embrace it.
TRWH is Officially “Bally’s“
The Bally’s brand is officially back. Twin River Worldwide Holdings’ transition to Bally’s Corp. is official. When completed, Bally’s will span from the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast regions to the Midwest, to the Deep South, to the Rocky Mountain area, and as far west as Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
Bally’s Las Vegas will continue to keep its name in the agreement. Caesars owns Bally’s Las Vegas.
MGM Springfield Shows Integrity in Financial Promises
MGM Springfield has repaid an outstanding debt of close to $2.3 million to the City of Springfield, Massachusetts, despite substantial losses due to the pandemic.
Springfield Mayor Domenic J. Sarno praised MGM for its commitment to the Host Community Agreement with the city.
Foxwoods First to Introduce 55+ Casino
Here’s the description:
- Rainmaker Casino is exclusively for guests 55 plus from 10 AM to midnight every weekend in November.
- Listen to the best of the 80s while playing your favorite slot machine. A DJ will play the hits of the 80sf from 8 p.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday nights.
- Additional Perx and giveaways will be available on the machine through the Foxwoods Rewards Card.
- Enjoy complimentary beverages and Happy Hour cocktails made with Boones Farm and kamikazes.
For more information and opinion, click HERE
New England Casino Promotions –
New England Casino Promotions – Massachusetts
MGM Springfield Promotions
Mystery Point Multiplier – Mondays & Thursdays in November. Visit any Reward Kiosk to multiply earned daily Points up to 20x
Frosty Freeplay – Wednesdays in November. Instant-win Kiosk game. Win from $20 to $500.
Encore Boston Harbor Promotions
Rake In The Winnings – One lucky winner will rake in $250 Free SlotPlay® every 15 minutes. November 7, 14, 21st.
$20,000 Blackjack Tournament – On Tuesday November 17 from 4–8 p.m.
Table Games Hot Seat – November 20th. Your chance to win up to $500 in promotional chips.
Plainridge Park Promotions
Rake In The Winnings – One lucky winner will rake in $250 Free SlotPlay® every 15 minutes. November 14, 21st.
Black Friday Hot Seat Drawings – November 27th, 5 – 10 pm.
New England Casino Promotions – Connecticut
- 4X Tier Credits Day on slots or table games. – Nov. 14th and Dec. 25th
- Pointzilla returns on November 16th and 28th. Play slot or table games as the Rewards multiplier changes. In fact, earn up to 4X Rewards Points.
- 3X Tier Credits on slots or table games is scheduled for Nov 25th
- 5X Tier Credits on slots or table games is scheduled for December 4th
WHEEL OF FORTUNE MYSTERY LINK SLOT PROMOTION – NOV 23–DEC 6
Mohegan Sun Promotions
Status Mayhem on October 31st and November 27th.
Triple Status Points – November 6th and 14th
New England Casino Promotions – Maine
Winning Wednesdays in November – One winner of $100 Free SlotPlay® every 15 minutes
Oxford Hotel Casino
Continues its “Bring Us Your Spare Change” promotion.
Earn 15X Slot Points on any slot machine through November 27.
- Tuesday 8pm – 8am Wednesday
- Wednesday 8pm – 8am Thursday
- Thursday 8pm – 8am Friday
New England Casino Promotions – Rhode Island
Twin River Promotions
Mega Mystery Point Multiplier – Tuesdays, November 17, 24 from 10 AM to 10 PM.
Mega Mystery Play – Insert the rewards card in the promotional Kiosk one time every Thursday in November
In the meantime, be safe out there. Wear Your Mask!