New England Casinos offer large venues for the best entertainment in the country. But, don’t forget the New England Casino Lounges & Nightclubs (except Oxford Casino in Maine) as well. The diversity of bars, lounges and smaller stages provides something for everyone.
RELATED POST – Casino Comedy is King in New England
So, check out the smaller venues of nightlife. From high energy EDM to laid back duos, you’ll find it all.
OTHER CASINO ENTERTAINMENT & NIght Life VENUES
While this casino thing is fairly new in the Pilgrim State, Plainridge Park has gotten into a successful rhythm and rotation. Now, Encore raises the nightclub bar to compete with an already vibrant club scene in Boston.
- Encore Boston Harbor Nightlife – Memoire – “unparalleled nightlife fantasy experience with top-tier DJ talent and a sophisticated environment.”
- MGM Springfield – Commonwealth Bar & Lounge
- Plainridge Park Casino – the Revolution Lounge offers entertainment on the weekends. The Loft presents a few comedic and musical performances throughout each month.
CONNECTICUT – Most Venues for New England Casino Lounges & Nightclubs
Both tribal casinos tweak their clubs and lounges. For example, Mohegan Sun’s closed Myst AND the Casino of the Winds. Consequently, they added nouvelle. Shrine at Foxwoods is the most famous club in New England since it opened when MGM partnered with Foxwoods. And where can you see name entertainment for free like The Wolf Den. The answer is – nowhere.
- Foxwoods – Atrium Lounge – Live bands on the weekend, to say nothing of specialty cocktails.
- Nightlife at Foxwoods – Centrale, Shrine, Hard Rock Cafe
- Mohegan Sun – The Wolf Den is located in the center of the action, in Casino of the Earth. Besides having full beverage service, a state-of-the-art sound system and intimate seating makes this a one-of-a-kind venue.
- Nightlife at Mohegan Sun – nouvelle, Avalon, ComixRoadhouse, Lansdowne, Vista Lounge
- Hollywood Bangor now offers two venues for live weekend music – 99 Hops House & the Sound Stage. Summer Concert Series at the Darling Waterfront Pavillion is walking distance from Bangor Hollywood Casino (seasonal)
Although the Lighthouse Lounge has been under the radar for years, it offers excellent and similar entertainment to Mohegan’s Wolf Den – minus the headliners.
- Tiverton offers duos almost every weekend. Click HERE for schedule.
- Twin River Casino Lighthouse Lounge – right in the middle of the downstairs casino. Shipyard Pub – Upstairs in Non-smoking.
- Tiverton Casino – Center Bar
So, have a relaxing night of fun and drinks at these smaller stages. Or dress to nines for that high energy night club experience. Either way, New England and small venue entertainment is waiting for you.