New England Casinos offer the best entertainment in the country in its large venues. Besides, headliners have been performing on large stages in New England for years. Large venues include Mohegan Sun’s Arena, the Foxwoods Premier and Cedar Theaters, MGM’s MassMutual Center, and the Twin River Event Center for years. But, don’t forget the many New England Casino Lounges & Nightclubs.
New England Casino Entertainment Venues
Many are still closed, especially nightclubs. But as we get into summer, more and more will reopen. And we are going to try to keep you “in the know” concerning all entertainment venues as in previous years.
So, check out the smaller venues of New England casino nightlife, from high-energy EDM to laid-back duos. Here is a current list of New England Casino Lounges and Nightclubs.
RELATED POST – Casino Comedy is King in New England
Casino Entertainment & Night Life VENUES
Harbor Lounge – pianist from 7-11 pm
- Memoire (club) – Encore Boston Harbor Nightlife
- Commonwealth Bar & Lounge (DJ) – MGM Springfield
- Roar Comedy Club (comedy) – MGM Springfield –
- the Revolution Lounge (live music) – Plainridge Park Casino
- The Loft (comedy) – Plainridge Park Casino
- Centrale, (DJ’s and Comedy)
- Shrine – (club)
- Atrium Lounge, (DJ’s)
- Grand Theater & Fox Theater (comedy) –
- Hard Rock Cafe (live music)
- Comix Comedy Club (comedy)
- nouvelle – (live music)
- Comix Roadhouse – (live music) Mohegan Sun
- The Wolf Den – (live music), – Mohegan Sun
- Avalon (club) – Mohegan Sun
- Vista Lounge (club) – Mohegan Sun
New England Casino Lounges & Nightclubs – MAINE
- Hollywood Bangor – 99 Hops House & the Sound Stage – (live music)
- Hollywood Bangor – Sound Stage Lounge – (live music)
- Tiverton Casino – Center Bar (live music)
- Twin River Casino Lighthouse Lounge – (live music)
- Twin River – Shipyard Pub – (live music)
So, have a fun night at these smaller stages. And enjoy the high-energy nightclub experience. Either way, New England entertainment is waiting for you.