Here’s a retread, one of my first posts – updated. It was true then, and it’s true now. I just want to reflect on why I like mornings for gambling, or at casinos in general. I can hear Linus singing “Happiness” at the end of the first Peanuts Casino animation, coming soon. “Mornings In Casinos is the Best for Me…..”
Serenity in an Empty Casino😊
- First and foremost – There’s nobody there! I’m talking 6:00 am. I mean, to hop to any machine, play a little BJ, hit a whole row of Video Poker – it’s just the best. And the quiet is just surreal. The few people who are there either just got up or are looking for breakfast somewhere – or asleep on a machine!
- Beverage service – nothing like black coffee and all the water you want – and not having to wait long to get it.
- Smoke – you can just feel the last remnant of it being cleared before the weekend crowds appear. It’s the crispest air you’ll find at a casino (if anyone can refer to casino air as crisp?)
- Cleanliness – Machines are wiped down, and there aren’t as many machines to sit down at where there are ashes all over and/or drink glasses not picked up.
- If it’s a local casino, I get to to leave before the buses and weekend crowds arrive, and I still have the rest of the day to myself.
- Two additions from our friend Mike T. – 1) No machine hogs, and 2) not a lot of machine slappers…..if any!
Related Post – 10 Reasons to Visit a Casino Besides Gambling
Viva Las Vegas in the Morning
- It’s also a great time to people watch the few people up. Ah, that walk of shame and the business girls parade after their night shift.
- The action is still going, but still not busy.
- A healthy walk outside in the morning to start your day. We visit usually in July and August and it gets hot! A walk down Las Vegas Boulevard without mosiers, huskers and time share hawkers is devine in the cool of the morning.
Serenity now? Yes, in the morning. Keep Calm and Gamble in the morning.
That’s all for now.