If you had a limited budget/bankroll of $250, which New England casino would you choose and what games would you play and why?” Here is Mohegan Sun on a $250 Bankroll
Note – this is all based on pre-pandemic experience.
Criteria – $250 Bankroll
Based on my own gambling experience, the player:
- has been playing for years, and has a player’s card from them all nine New England casinos.
- knows how to play many table games – but prefers only a few;
- Favorite table games include Pai Gow Poker, Craps & Blackjack in that order.
- enjoys video poker, especially Double Double Bonus, and playing slots
The goal is to play as long as possible on a bankroll of $250.
Related Post – Casino Comps and “Average Daily Theoretical”
And the Winner Is (drum roll) – Mohegan Sun. But Why?
A. Best gambling odds.
- Full-Pay JOB Video Poker, with 9/6 Double Double Bonus available also.
- $15 Pai Gow Poker tables
- $10 Craps tables
- One of the largest assortment of slots on the East Coast
B. Amenities – Mohegan Sun on a $250 Bankroll
- Best New England Player lounges.
- Great Spa
- Point MultiplierPromotions – 2X (Momentum & Status), 3X (Status), Status Mayhem of 2X-5X
- Special parking for upper-tier status levels, starting at Leap, 3rd level out of 5
C. Dining options – best at the low to mid point dining, Mohegan Sun introduced Tao recently. Add that to Tuscany and Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse and a great lineup of high-end restaurants.
D. Mohegan Sun Players Rewards – the Momentum Rewards Club. While gaining higher tiers is not easy for low and mid rollers, Momentum offers multiplier days to help raise your tier status.
More Reasons – Mohegan Sun on a $250 Bankroll
E. The Property – Mohegan Sun’s two-casino design incorporates tribal decor with an enjoyable spaciousness. It’s comfy, besides beautiful, and unique.
F. Aspire, a Hotel Within a Hotel – is a superb high roller experience. Once had a deal below $150 to experience it – it was so worth it.
Related Post – Aspire at Mohegan Sun
G. Entertainment options are plentiful, with new entertainment venues opening all the time. Comix Roadhouse, Nouvelle, and Game On! are examples of unique entertainment options.
The Mohegan Sun Arena has been voted best concert venue 5 out of the last eight years. Mohegan Sun Numerous offers many concerts and sports events as comped options.
Other Casino Options For Specific Expectations –
Based on personal experience, not necessarily facts or science, these are other “best” experiences:
- Best Pai Gow Poker – Foxwoods High Limit
- Most comfy poker rooms – MGM Springfield and Encore Boston Harbor
- Best baccarat experience – Encore Boston Harbor
- Great chance to win at slots – Twin River (that’s my experience, believe it or not)
- Best Hotel to stay – Encore Boston Harbor
- Remember, when gambling,” Embrace the Math, Not the Myth.”
Proximity to one’s home sure helps to make any casino a player’s favorite. Of course, other New England casinos have better things. But, when considering the whole property, Mohegan Sun on a $250 Bankroll is the one I suggest.