All of us at NETimeGambling wish the best possible Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely moms out there – gamblers or not.
To the world, you might be one person, but you might be the world to one person. So today is your day to celebrate because mothers are like glue. Even when we can’t see you, you still hold the family together.
We have our mom/wife and grandmother on staff. Her name is Bert (not really), and she is our family glue. We love her so much that we put her to work and had her perform one of our introductions. If that’s not love, what is?
A Lighter Side of Mother’s Day
- One time, My mother went to Foxwoods to play bingo. An Italian Mom, an Irish mom, the president’s wife, a Grandmother with her two daughters, and the pope all walk into the Bingo Hall.
- My mother looks at them and says: “What is this, a joke?”
Okay, maybe some of our wives, moms, grandmoms, and great grandmoms aren’t interested in a sappy Mother’s Day message. So, here are a few mom’s jokes for the fun-loving moms. (Thanks to SouthernLiving.com & Jojojokes.com)
- Q: Why can’t you buy a mom at a Mother’s Day sale?
- A: Because moms are priceless.
- My wife has left me because I am a compulsive gambler. I’d do anything to win her back.
- Q: Why do chatty mothers make inadequate jailhouse guards?
- A: Because they never let anyone finish a sentence.
- A mother was playing poker. She said, “One player’s gambling was getting out of hand. Then, all of a sudden, he bet his newborn son! I was shocked! I looked at my cards, and as any good mother would, I thought, “I might have to raise him!”
- Q: Why are moms’ optometrist bills twice as high?
- A: Because Mom also has eyes in the back of her head.
A Grandmother, her daughter, and her granddaughter played poker in the downstairs “rumpus room” when their three husbands came home and suspected they were gambling.
The daughter’s husband turns to his wife and asks: “Were you gambling?” She replies, “I swear as your wife I was not,” gets up and goes upstairs.
The mother’s husband turns to his wife and asks: “Were you gambling?” She replies, “I swear, as the mother of your children, I was not,” she gets up and goes upstairs.
Lastly, Grandpa turns to Grandma and asks: “Were you gambling?” Grandma looks around and says, “With whom?”
Related Post – Mothers Day Dining and Broadway at Foxwoods
Happy Mother’s Day.
Binbin & Miguel