New England’s Casinos in the fall of 2020 were still unable to pump out the high-end entertainment that their patrons had come to expect. However, Foxwoods tried to indulge its guests within the constraints of COVID-19. Foxwoods Entertainment Options Continue to Grow
Foxwoods Entertainment Options Continue to Grow
The Foxwoods Drive-In
In July of 2020, Foxwoods brought back the drive-in movie to southeastern Connecticut every Thursday through Sunday, at 8:45 PM. Ticket prices were $25 per car plus an Environmental fee of $15. In addition, Foxwoods provided the link for concessions, movie schedules, rules, guidelines, and other information. The Mashantucket were brought back in 2021.
Centrale and Atrium Lounge
Only two club areas at Foxwoods had weekly entertainment back in 2020. The Centrale in Fox Tower was open Thursday – Sunday. Thursday was the Comedic Corner, starting at 8:00 with No Cover. Friday – Sunday, it was craft cocktails and DJs from 9 PM – 1 AM.
Socially Distanced Shows at the Grand Theater
Less capacity did not stop Foxwoods from moving forward. To ensure your night out was safe and enjoyable, Foxwoods had put social distance and safety guidelines in place for these shows. Their Entertainment Safety Rules were quite strict. But it was a small cost to pay.
Their “Confirmed” Shows included:
- Bob Marley – October 6th at 9:00 PM
- Vic Dibitetto – November 11th at 9:00 PM
- Anthony Rodia – December 4th at 9:00 PM
- Rob Schneider – December 11th at 9:00 PM
- ALL shows are at the Grand Theater, Fox Tower
Social Distanced Show Rules
- Seats are positioned 6 feet apart and the front row of seats is 15 feet from the performers.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- You must sit in your assigned seats that you purchased.
- Social distancing protocols will be followed.
- No Food or Beverage of any kind is permitted inside the Theater
- You Must Abide by the Assigned Entry Time
- Dancing is not permitted.
- No bags of any size will be allowed in the venue for this event (unless medical related).
- There will be NO SMOKING allowed inside, or surrounding the Grand Theater.
- Non-compliance to Venue and MPTN rules and policies could result in immediate expulsion of the event with no refund.
The Thrill Rides Are Still In Play
Finally, remember that the HighFlyer Zipline just opened. Also, Monza World-Class Karting is still open for your adrenaline needs. Tried and approved by NETimeGambling.com staff – well, me anyway.
What a ride!
Support your local entertainment venues, on or off casino property. Help make entertainment a viable option once again.