After gambling all night, many of us look forward to breakfast before leaving or starting another session. “More sausage, please. I prefer my eggs over medium,” and Let’s look at the updated breakfast options at New England Casinos.
Please Note –
Reopening New England’s Casino Dining Options.
Requiem for The Buffet
The casino buffet was definitely on the endangered species list. Except for the VIP lounges at Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun, self-serve options tend to be still closed. However, we must say farewell to one New England buffet for good, namely the Buffet at Encore Boston Harbor. It was great while it lasted.
Temporarily closed continues to be the theme with the rest at Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods and in Maine, where Oxford’s weekly buffets and Hollywood Bangor’s Epic Buffet are currently closed.
Related Post – CASINO BUFFETS ARE A THING OF THE PAST – OR ARE THEY?
Without the breakfast buffet, visitors were “scrambling” (pun intended) for a good breakfast. Unfortunately, many of the casinos in New England have little breakfast availability after fast food or snack bars. But things are improving.
Of course, Dunkin Donuts, Johnny Rockets, and Starbucks are always options wherever they may be. But check ahead, since some open later, after 11:00 am.
So, here’s an updated list.
Encore Boston Harbor
- Garden Cafe – elevated American dining. 7 a.m.–2 p.m. daily.
- Dunkin Donuts (24 hrs)
- Veranda Cafe (7:00am)
- Junior’s (7:00am) – closed Tuesday – Thursday
- Dunkin Donuts (24 hrs-Grand Pequot location)
- Bake Culture (8:00 am) – in Tanger Outlets
- Panera Bread (9:00 am) – near Bingo
- Starbucks (7:00 am) – Cedars area Food Court
Gelato & Espresso – Opens Daily at 8:00am
- Bean and Vine Coffee Bar – opens 6:00 am
- Carlo’s Bakery – Saturday & Sunday 8:00am; weekdays 9:00am
- Chick-fil-A – Daily, 9:00am (Closed Sunday)
- Hash House A Go Go (M-Th 8:00, Fri & Sat 9:00 am)
- Johnny Rockets -7:00am daily
- Starbucks 7:00 am
- Dunkin Donuts, 2 locations, opens 6:00 am
- Tom’s Urban – Saturday & Sunday 9:00am
- Skyrise Coffee Bar (in Skyrise Food Court) 7:00 am
- Krispy Kreme – Sunday-Saturday, Midnight to Midnight (Main Store)
- Jersey Mike’s – Breakfast Subs, 10:00 am – Noon, daily
Tuscany is excited to announce The Tuscan Breakfast on Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
The Oxford Express is a great place to stop for a quick bite to eat. Monday – Thursday at 7:00 am; Friday – Sunday at 6:00 am
Dunkin Donuts – opens 7:00 am
Dunkin Donuts – open Sunday-Saturday at 9 am
Dunkin Donuts (24 hrs) in West Food Court
Encore, Mohegan Sun, and Foxwoods all include In-Room dining if you are staying in a hotel. Check the particular property for more information.
I hope this helps many of you stay at the hotel looking for breakfast or love to get there early like me—bon appetite.