As I continued to update posts at NETimeGambling.com, I came across this little gem. 7 Ways To Be Aware in the Casino was one of my first posts in 2013. Unfortunately, I think I had a lousy casino experience and needed a little rant.
Hey casino guests, look around. You’re not alone by a long shot.
My last casino visit was so disappointing in so many ways. Even though I left ahead in my bankroll, those around me certainly “harshed” my experience. So, let me briefly recall all the considerations we, as casino guests, need to remember. It’s called “etiquette,” people.
- Escalators – when you get to the end of the elevator, GET OFF and KEEP MOVING! Don’t gawk and have a town meeting with your group. The people behind you are tripping off the elevator to get AROUND YOU!
2. If you are strolling around the Casino with your family or entourage, stay to the right. Allow half the hallway for other people.
3. Elevators – Let people off the elevator before getting on. Just GET OUT Of THE WAY until it’s empty.
More Reasons To Be aware in the Casino
Related Post – Are Smoke-Free Casinos Here To Stay
5. Gawkers & Mosiers – enjoy your surroundings, but get out of people’s way! And stop gawking and moseying 3 or 4 across. You’re not the only one in the Casino.
6. Finally, wash your hands, everyone, and do it often! It’s disgusting following a guy who hasn’t washed his hands out of the restroom. Just think, as he quickly goes to a slot machine, you may play that machine next. Yuck!
7. My fellow male gamblers. Even though the pandemic is winding down, the world would appreciate it if you continue to wash your hands after you do the voodoo that you do so well.
Related Post – Casino Etiquette for Groups and Families with Children
There, I feel better. So, please, Be Aware Of Others In The Casino and do the right thing.
That’s all for now.