We are so thankful for the year 2018. With all your support, we doubled our 2017 statistics and had the most likes, comments, and views in the previous four years together. We would be remiss without thanking TravelZork and Michael Tragar with the support and mentoring for a successful year.
In 2019, we are looking forward to covering:
- Encore Boston Harbor’s opening,
- The expansion of sports betting
- The southeastern Massachusetts gaming license. Will Brockton be given a second chance?
- The Wampanoag’s “First Light” casino project – dead, or rising from the ashes.
- MGM Springfield’s continued evolution in the New England market
- The joint casino project by the Mohegans and Pequots in East Windsor, CT
- Open bidding in Connecticut & the possibility of a Bridgeport casino
- The “Saturation” watch and how casino revenues track with more competition
- and more……..
So, raise a glass and look towards a new year. NETG can’t wait to get started!
Bin, Bert, & Miguel