Labor Day events
Here is a look at New England’s Casino Labor Day events. As we celebrate the hard working Americans in this great country, remember to treat casino staff with more respect and consideration. They all work hard for your entertainment.
August 31 – September 2: Cirque Eloize HOTEL (various times) at Foxwoods
August 31st – Russell Peters at Foxwoods; 8:00 pm
August 31 – Fall Out Boy at Mohegan Sun; 7:00pm
SEPTEMBER 1st – TIVERTON CASINO HOTEL OPENS
September 1st – Big & Rich at Mohegan Sun, Wolf Den; 8:00pm
September 1st – Stevie Wonder, MGM Springfield (MassMutual); 8:00pm
September 1st – Jeff Foxworthy at Mohegan Sun; 8:00pm
Sept 1 & 2 – New England Food Truck Festival at Mohegan Sun
September 1st – Gabriel Iglesias at Foxwoods; 7 & 10 pm
September 3rd – Newport Grand Closes
FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, Mashentucket CT
HOLLYWOOD Casino, Hotel & Raceway, BANGOR ME
$40,000 Ford F-150 Giveaway – Play with your Marquee Rewards® card at Hollywood Bangor starting August 1, 2018, and you’ll earn entries into our Ford F-150 truck giveaway. Marquee Rewards® members receive entries into the grand-prize drawing on September 29 when they use their card at any slot machine every day at Hollywood Casino Bangor between 8 a.m. August 1 and 8:29 p.m. September 29. You’ll receive one drawing entry for every $10 of coin-in.
MOHEGAN SUN Resort Casino, Uncasville CT
Triple Status Points – September 2nd at Mohegan Sun
OXFORD CASINO & Hotel, Oxford ME
OTHER CASINO ENTERTAINMENT VENUES include:
- The Wolf Den, Mohegan Sun – Located in the center of the action, in Casino of the Earth, offers full beverage service, a state-of-the-art sound system, intimate seating and top performances by headliners. For complete schedule, click HERE.
- Hollywood Bangor now offers two venues for live weekend music – 99 Hops House & the Sound Stage. Click Here for schedule. Summer Concert Series at the Darling Waterfront Pavillion is walking distance from Bangor Hollywood Casino
- Twin River Lighthouse Lounge – right in the middle of the downstairs casino. Shipyard Pub – Upstairs in Non-smoking.
- Plainridge Park Casino – the Revolution Lounge offers entertainment on the weekends
- Foxwoods – Atrium Lounge – Live bands on the weekend, specialty cocktails and great time.
Visiting New England’s Casinos?
Curious about casino expansion in our region? Then there’s only one place to go – visit us at NETimeGambling! For specific casino details, visit the websites of all seven casinos: Connecticut – Foxwoods Resort/Casino & Mohegan Sun Resort/Casino; Rhode Island – Tiverton Casino Hotel (opening September 1st 2018) & Twin River Hotel/Casino; Massachusetts – Plainridge Park Casino & Raceway, MGM Springfield & Encore Boston Harbor (opening Fall 2019); Maine – Oxford Casino & Hollywood Bangor Hotel, Casino & Raceway.
“NETimeGambling is a non-monetized blog created for my personal interest and passion in the gambling industry – its history, and its ongoing evolution- mixed with my love for New England. Come share my passion and visit us.”
Robin T. Aubin (Binbin) has been involved in music all his life, including 40 years of choral conducting, and performing professionally in different musical genres since he was 10 years of age. He has performed in Mohegan Sun’s Wolf Den, Foxwoods’ Atrium Lounge, and Twin River’s Lighthouse Bar & Lounge.” (All venues in New England casinos)
Twenty years ago casino gambling became a side interest. The business, the history, the expansion across the U.S., the myths, the superstitions and innovations of legalized gambling all became a fascination. The goal of NETimeGambling is to provide a service and resource for any recreational gambler visiting New England’s expanding casino market.