THE MONDAY LINK
After returning from Las Vegas, I thought it would be apropos to make this Monday’s Link about planning your next Vegas Vacation.
TripSavvy.com has a good blueprint when planning your Las Vegas Trip as a newbie or frequent visitor. TripSavvy calls itself “a travel site written by real experts, not anonymous reviewers, with hometown pride, parents who are road trip heroes, cruise junkies who know every ship at sea, and virtually everyone else in-between.”
So, how do you plan a trip to Vegas? Some plan every minute, some plan by the sections of the day. There are many Las Vegas lovers who visit without any direction or itinerary. “Go with the flow” is their motto.
To be honest, the first investigation is with yourself and those going. Here are a few NETG suggestions:
- When tripping to Las Vegas with others, meet before to find common ground, interests and vacationing.
- Determine how much gambling is important to your trip. As a group, time in Vegas is easily wasted waiting for others
- It’s important to understand that time together and time for individual adventure is important.
- Discuss transportation – how are you or the group getting around and how far do you expect to travel? Are you only spraying on the Strip, going downtown, checking out sites outside Las Vegas?
- Plan your meals at first – more time is wasted waiting in buffet lines and dining options.
So the following article is good place to start, or a good reminder of what you might have missed.
by Zeke Quezada
TripSavvy.com has many Las Vegas articles for everyone’s interest. Check them out.