- I wish Hollywood Casino, Hotel & Raceway a better 2017. While 24 hour gambling didn’t seem to work out in Bangor, I hope that being so far north & east of all casino expansion doesn’t take away from their success in past the past decade.
- I wish the additions of two hotels and expansion space coming to Oxford Casino in Oxford, Maine continues to improve a very successful three years for the casino and community of Oxford.
- I wish gamblers would become more knowledgeable and picky concerning pay tables, odds, and EV. Casinos will offer the lowest point and highest house that they can get away with. Let’s play smarter.
- I wish Foxwoods luck with their revamped players club. The addition of multiplier days and FoxPerx are steps in the right direction.
- I wish the Connecticut Sun, of the WNBA, continued progress with a young and potentially dynamic team under the coaching of Curt Miller.
- I wish The city of Tiverton best of luck for their future in the casino business. May they become another successful casino for New England residents.
- I wish Plainridge Park has an even better year and less criticism and scrutiny so they can enjoy their success.
- I wish Foxwoods & Mohegan Sun find ways to increase visitors & revenue and get back to their best days years ago.
- I still wish Twin River would get a hotel.
- I wish 6/5 Black Jack and paid parking never make their way to New England Casinos – and for those tables with 6/5 odds on a BJ, I wish they catch on fire, never to be seen again.
Secret wishes for Wynn and MGM Springfield continued success and progress. Just think, only two years away!