The following were the your favorites posts in the past year. Our many thanks for a great year. Enjoy the posts & pages for the first time, or compare to the latest news – I’m sure we will be updating all seven nect year. Things change quickly in the gaming business
What will be in the news next year? How about:
- Millennial gaming – the constant concern how to change gambling to get them to spend their money at brick-and-mortar casinos.
- MGM Springfield & Wynn Boston Harbor – the rush to completion
- Connecticut’s third joint venture (Pequot & Mohegan tribes) casino – will it ever get started?
- Will the Mashpee Wampanog’s project “First Light” get out of litigation and get started again?
- What will the Massachusetts Gaming Commission do with the Southeast Gaming License?
- Rising resort fees. Will parking continue to be free in New England?
- Rhode Island news – Tiverton breaking ground, Twin River ever getting its hotel?
- Maine – a third casino?
As you can see, NETG is looking forward to another exciting year as we say good-bye to 2016. We hope you continue to join us for the ride!
Bin, Bert, & Miguel