Yes, it’s time to give thanks. And what goes along with giving thanks? Breaking bread with those you love – or sometimes not. Remember, you can your friends, but not your family. Dine with them anyway!
New England’s Casinos are offering many special Thanksgiving dining offers. Check them out below.
Turkey Dinner with all the fixins’ $9.95 – Every Sunday – 11:30 am – 9 pm at the Grand Grille.
What a better way to start off the week than getting our very popular Turkey Dinner with all the fixins’ for just $9.95. $12.95 without Rewards Card – Discount for Rewards Card Members only, one discount per Rewards Card.
Twin River Casino
Wicked Good Bar & Grill Thanksgiving Celebration – Thanksgiving Day, starting at Noon, $18.95. Now accepting reservations.
Oxford Casino, Oxford ME.
Thanksgiving Day Buffet, Thursday, November 24, 2016, 10:00am – 4:00pm $24.95 per person. Join them for their scrumptious buffet including turkey, ham, pork loin, all the traditional sides you could ever want AND delicious desserts.
Thanksgiving 2016 Rewards Card – Oxford Casino presents the Thanksgiving 2016 Oxford Rewards Player Card! Visit Guest Services for yours beginning November 24, 2016.
Foxwoods Resort Casino
Thanksgiving Specials at Numerous at 11 restaurants. So many to mention here, so click on THANKSGIVING SPECIALS to get all the specials.
Mohegan Sun Resort Casino
A Fusion Style Thanksgiving Dinner Thursday, November 26th at Sticks & Stones,
Hash House A Go Go – Specials starting at 10:00am (regular brunch will be served and regular dinner menu will be available after 5:00pm):
– Butternut squash soup ($5.99)
– HH wedge salad with hardwood smoked bacon and blue cheese ($7.99)
– Roasted turkey breast with homemade mashed potatoes, rosemary gravy, old school dressing, carrots, baby green beans, grilled corn on the cob and cranberry sauce ($17.99)
– Big O’ Turkey Pot Pie with a cracker crust filled with roasted turkey, shaved sweet corn, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, red potatoes and pan gravy ($16.99)
– Homemade pumpkin bread pudding with vanilla ice cream ($7.99)
– Huckleberry Sin cocktail – featuring 44 North Huckleberry Vodka mixed with homemade lemonade and fresh blueberries ($9.99 with souvenir mason jar)
Todd English’s Tuscany – Dinner all day from 1:00pm – 10:00pm for $40 per person:
First course: Wood-roasted pear & gorgonzola salad with arugula, candied walnuts, pomegranate reduction and balsamic vinaigrette
Second course: Sage-brined natural turkey with sausage potato stuffing, roasted root vegetables, bacon dijon Brussels sprout petals, sweet potato with pecan crumble, grappa cranberry sauce and giblet gravy
Third course: Pecan bread pudding with vanilla gelato
Michael Jordan’s Steak House – Opening at 1:00pm for $35 per person:
– Roasted wild pheasant with “old fashioned” jus li
– Acorn squash custard with a maple brulee
– Chestnut apple corn stuffing
– Duck fat whipped parsnips and Yukon mashed potatoes