“I like to play blackjack. I’m not addicted to gambling. I’m addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.”
Classic Mitch Hedberg.
So, what other celebrities can be quoted for comments about gambling? With the help of the website BrainyQuote.com, here are nine more I found:
- Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something. – Wilson Mizner
- Casino gambling is colorful and dramatic and theatrical. – Steve Wynn
- Gambling is part of the human condition. I love it. I have the best time gambling. I’ve been winning fortunes, and I’ve been losing them. – Jerry Lewis
- You know you have a gambling problem when it’s 4 A.M. at the Mirage Sports Book and you’re walking around going, ‘Hey you get the lacrosse scores?’ – Artie Lange
- The only man who makes money following the races is one who does it with a broom and shovel. – Elbert Hubbard
- Rule: Never perform card tricks for the people you play poker with. – Anonymous
- “Remember this: The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nicholas (Nick the Greek) Dandalos
- “A racehorse is an animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time.” — Author Unknown
- “Gambling is not about wasting money, it is about wasting time.” — Norm Macdonald
Have a great day. TGIF!