Since I have started running NETimeGambling.com from WordPress, there has been a lot to digest concerning the logistics of running posts, setting up my subscribers, etc.
But Then I also figure that being the new kid on the WordPress block, there should be some explanations of my blog – like a tour of some kind .
Ladies and gentlemen, we will now take a look at my Links to the right of the home page at NETime Gambling. Some bloggers would prefer to keep you on their page – I prefer to give out information you may need. If you go elsewhere, so be it. It is helps, I’ve done my job.
First let’s look at the Gambler’s Resources:
- The American Casino Guide is a great general sight covering all casinos in the U.S. It also has links to YouTube videos to help your gambling strategies and explain general gaming facts. Steve Bourie is the host and brings tons of expertise. You can also buy the book American Casino Guide which includes coupons for casinos for all over the country. You could spend hours at this website alone.
- Casino City is similar, but includes information on casinos all over the world, as well as online casinos.
- If you haven’t heard of the exploits of Jean Scott, then you should definitely check her website. She isn’t called “the Queen of Comps” for nothing. Her insight into getting the best advantage in your video poker play, while getting everything you can out of the casino – rooms, food, slot play, you name it! Her books, television appearances and guest posting on sites such as Las Vegas Advisor make her a must resource!
- The Wizard of Odds I have mentioned before. Want to know the math behind correct strategy, or even just know how to play a table game the best way, this is the place for you. Michael Shackelford is an expert in all the is playing casino games. The places his site will send you are endless. A must click for any serious gambler.
- Finally, VPfree2 – the database for all those who play video poker in the U.S. It includes information on what games are included at casinos, if there are any good pay tables, where they are in the casino, and even includes reviews from players, rewards club info, and casino host information. It’s a great resource for all video poker players.
So there’s a start of the tour. Next, it’s off to Vegas and my favorite links concerning the gambling capital of the world – well, it still is as far as I’m concerned.
That’s all for now.