Celebrities always have an interesting perspective on Gambling, especially comedians. at this time, we all need to laugh. Consequently, here are 10 Celebrity Gambling Quotes for the fun of it. Included are three bonus videos at the end.
Mitch Hedberg Starts Off our 10 Celebrity Gambling Quotes
I always enjoy listening to the absurd yet funny musings from comedian Mitch Hedberg. Unfortunately, Mitch passed away in 2005, but his brand of humor lives on. Mitch told one of my favorite gambling quotes, about blackjack:
“I like to play blackjack. I’m not addicted to gambling. I’m addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.” – Classic Mitch Hedberg.
Here are 10 Celebrity Gambling Quotes about gambling? Thanks to BrainyQuote.com for the inspiration and much of the material.
- Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something. – Wilson Mizner
- Casino gambling is colorful and dramatic and theatrical. – Steve Wynn
- Gambling is part of the human condition. I love it. I have the best time gambling. I’ve been winning fortunes, and I’ve been losing them. – Jerry Lewis
- You know you have a gambling problem when it’s 4 A.M. at the Mirage Sports Book and you’re walking around going, ‘Hey you get the lacrosse scores?’ – Artie Lange
- The only man who makes money following the races is one who does it with a broom and shovel. – Elbert Hubbard
- Rule: Never perform card tricks for the people you play poker with. – Anonymous
- “Remember this: The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nicholas (Nick the Greek) Dandalos
- “A racehorse is an animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time.” — Author Unknown
- “Gambling is not about wasting money, it is about wasting time.” — Norm Macdonald
- “Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.” – Steven Wright
Related Post – Casino Comedy is King in New England
BONUS PLAY – Here are three funny stories from Steve Martin, Norm MacDonald and Will Ferrell.
Have a great day.