Celebrities always have an interesting perspective on Gambling, especially comedians. Here are 10 Celebrity Gambling Quotes to end the week on a high note!
I always enjoy listening to the absurd yet funny musings from comedian Mitch Hedberg, may he rest in peace. Dying in 2005, Mitch told one of my favorite gambling quotes, about blackjack:
“I like to play blackjack. I’m not addicted to gambling. I’m addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.” – Classic Mitch Hedberg.
Here are 9 other celebrities with quotes about gambling? Thanks to BrainyQuote.com for the inspiration. Enjoy 10 Celebrity Gambling Quotes.
- Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something. – Wilson Mizner
- Casino gambling is colorful and dramatic and theatrical. – Steve Wynn
- Gambling is part of the human condition. I love it. I have the best time gambling. I’ve been winning fortunes, and I’ve been losing them. – Jerry Lewis
- You know you have a gambling problem when it’s 4 A.M. at the Mirage Sports Book and you’re walking around going, ‘Hey you get the lacrosse scores?’ – Artie Lange
- The only man who makes money following the races is one who does it with a broom and shovel. – Elbert Hubbard
- Rule: Never perform card tricks for the people you play poker with. – Anonymous
- “Remember this: The house doesn’t beat the player. It just gives him the opportunity to beat himself.” – Nicholas (Nick the Greek) Dandalos
- “A racehorse is an animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time.” — Author Unknown
- “Gambling is not about wasting money, it is about wasting time.” — Norm Macdonald
Have a great day. TGIF!